Monday, February 8, 2010

Millport Baptist Church Hamburger Cookout

If there's one thing most folks know about Baptists is - we like to eat! :) 




Don't ya' just love the "pumpkin" cake I made? Who knew I could be so handy in the kitchen? :)


 


The men of MBC are grillin' it up right while lots of activities went on around them...



...including jumpy things for the kids...


 


...strategizing before play...

 


...actual play...

 




...time for car playin'...



... and deal makin'.


 


Two of my favorite men...
 



...and some of my favorite women...
 


Cutie Pie #1 had fun...
...as did Cutie Pie #2 (this one's got my heart - I simply ADORE her!)


 


This segment is called, "Bailey scares the fire out of Mrs. Freeman,"



 


...and a few of the carriage riders were surprised too.


 


Just some of the wise women of MBC enjoying some fellowship...

 


...and friendship...

 


...and of course...THE FOOD!!

 


Tucker spots "the baby" (the beautiful Marley B.) who is being held by my favorite Kim (aka Baby Magnet)




I think he's smitten....wonder what Beth would say? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers