Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summertime Memories...

Ahh...summer...it goes by so quickly...

Up by 5am every morning and working hard to teach my Little Darlins each day
has gotten me back into a reminiscing state of mind...just thinkin' about
our enjoyable, family-filled summer has lifted my spirits
today...but boy I sure do with I could relive
some of my favorite summer '09 memories...


Including...

Tucker's First Boating Trip to the River






Lunch with Good Friends (I miss you Kristy!)



Ashlynn's First Set of Motorized Wheels
(PLEASE be careful on that thing Ashlynn!!)



Vacation Bible School Memories
from Millport Baptist Church





Yes, it seems summer comes and goes all too quickly...
but I bet if we look hard enough with hope,
and pray lovingly enough with faith,
our fall and winter
will be just as blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers