Wednesday, July 15, 2009

INTRODUCING...J.W....the cabin cat

  • We had the sweetest little furry companion during some of our stay. We dubbed him "J.W." (for Joe Wheeler) - our little cabin cat. He was SO sweet - never minding for a minute the tugs, pulls, squeals, and other obnoxious (in cat terms) antics of Tucker. I even considered adopting him, but then I prayed about it and realized that I would be pulling this sweet creature out of a virtual cat's paradise - freedom to roam beautiful landscapes, lots of cabin dwellers to feed him and love on him, all the birds and small critters a cat dreams of to stalk...and I realized he was already home.

  • Guess who's ready to go fishing?

  • Gary drove us over the dam that night for supper at Walton's, so I was able to take some photos of the dam and the water...and the EXTRAORDINARILY narrow roadway.


  • I don't care what you say...this road is TOO narrow! :)

  • Yes, I was thanking the good Lord that I have been saved everytime we went over the dam's roadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers